Monday, September 30, 2013

Style Crush: Audrey Hepburn

As cliché as it may sound, I still consider Audrey Hepburn to be one of my greatest style crushes. When I was young, it was Hepburn's classic movies that got me to truly appreciate certain classic styles: The Little Black Dress, a simple all-black outfit with flats, and the undeniable chicness of a classic trench coat. Her off-screen looks were just as iconic as those she glorified on-screen.

Check out a few of my favorite casual Audrey Hepburn looks below.

Taking in some sightseeing in a classic suit.





The European countryside was meant for perfectly matching sportswear pieces.


Chic & dainty even whilst biking.


Sailing in style.

Sorry, Molly. Miss Hepburn was the original Pretty In Pink girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment