Friday, September 27, 2013

Just A Little Black Dress


The creative environment of my day job means that I can get away with a few interesting wardrobe choices. However, on days when I have an important meeting or presentation, I try to present myself more appropriately. That was the case when I wore this little black dress. 

For more professional days, I still try to keep a little fashion flare into my look. This LBD from J.Crew is extremely comfortable and flattering, and its classic cut makes it very versatile. For my recent meeting, I got creative with my accessories, focusing on this vintage bracelet and selecting shoes and a layered necklace to match with it.  What do you think? Did I nail the professional look?



Like this look? Don't forget to check out more of my outfits in my look book!












Dress: J.Crew/ Shoe: Jean-Michel Cazabat/ Bag: Chloe (last spotted here)/ Bracelet: vintage/ Bracelet: Aqua (also seen here)

No comments:

Post a Comment