Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Season, Old Favorites



This isn't the first post that I'm going to spend gushing over my trench coat, and most likely it won't be the last. This fall season comes with very fickle weather patterns  chilly, dewy mornings followed by pleasantly sunny afternoons. This type of bipolar climate calls for one item: a classic trench coat. 


Now, this DKNY anorak is a classic, but I updated my accessories to be more on-trend this season. Backpack purses are huge right now, so I dug into my old closet for this classic Kate Spade number. I'm still not sure if I love this whole backpack trend, it kind of makes me feel like I'm back in school. Definitely needs getting used to.

What do you think? Are backpacks a cool accessory trend this season?

xoxo,
Laurie

Like this look? Don't forget to check out more of my outfits in my look book!

















If you're wondering why I keep looking over there, they were actually filming a car chase scene for Law and Order across the street. Now that was a riot.

Trench: DKNY (last spotted here)/ Top: CYNTHIA Cynthia Rowley/ 
Skirt: Marc by Marc Jacobs/ Shoes: DV Dolce Vita (also seen here)/ Necklace: Ann Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment