Saturday, September 14, 2013

Look Book Love: Ted Baker


For a long time I had thought that old-fashioned steam engine trains create some of the most romantic scenery. There's just something about the site of a classic train surrounded by a mysterious cloud of smoke, while loved ones bid one another a sad farewell, that bring to mind a sense of old-time Hollywood.

So, when I saw that Ted Baker (one of my all-time favorite labels) created their Fall 2013 look book with a train station theme, I was ecstatic! I couldn't keep these beautiful images to myself, so here are a few of my favorite picks. Now, I would've bought many of these looks already because they're just so gorgeous, but the fact that they evoke a sense of vintage glamour makes them a clear winner.

What do you think? Do you love Ted Baker's new look book?

xoxo,
Laurie


PS: Check out the complete look book here.












No comments:

Post a Comment