Monday, September 16, 2013

Flowers In Bloom

 
Fall is inevitably creeping around the corner which means we soon need to tuck away our summer wardrobe pieces in lieu of chunky sweaters, long denim pants, and knee-high boots. I love autumn in New York City, its beautiful scenic views and crisp breezes compare to no other, but I greatly miss my bright summer attires.

Which is why I'm putting as much mileage as I can on some of my favorite pieces, like this flower-print dress I scored from J.Crew Factory. I've written several time about my love for wild prints and bold colors, and this little frock has them both! Now, some may say some neutral shoes are needed to tone down this look, but I think that some brightly colored pumps finish off the look way better. Man, I'm sure going to miss these sundresses in the winter.

Like this look? Don't forget to check out more of my outfits in my look book!
















Dress: J.Crew Factory/ Shoes: Coach (last seen here)/ Handbag: Coach (also spotted here)/ Necklace: Aqua/ Sunnies: GAP/ Ring: c/o Sorrelli (last spotted here)

No comments:

Post a Comment