Friday, September 13, 2013

Kimono Dress


If you haven't figured out, BCBGMaxAzria is my go-to label for cute and stylish dresses (check out Exhibit A and Exhibit B for support). Their amazing selection of on-point trendy frocks is enough to make any girl's heart skip a beat at first glance. And skip is exactly what my heart did when I set my eyes on this kimono-style dress. It's silk material and bold floral print is so unique and chic that I knew I had to have it in my closet. 

I typically wear it for a day in the office and style it with simple nude pumps and a bold necklace. The best part is that the style isn't so stuffy that I can go straight from the boardroom to happy cocktails without having to worry about having a cute attire. Score!



PS: Like this look? Check out more of my past outfits here.













No comments:

Post a Comment