Monday, August 19, 2013

White Out and Banana Shoes


Typically, I wouldn't dig a neutral outfit. I live for colors and wild patterns. But this summer season, the all-white trend is just too big for me to ignore. I decided that if my outfit has to be white and subdued, then my accessories will just have to be extra crazy.

I've had this oversized L.A.M.B. clutch bag for years and I'm still totally in love with it. I love the ombre effect and the fact it has so many colors for me to be able to coordinate with. I chose bright yellow shoes because it makes this outfit pop without clashing with the bag. Hmm... I may have to rethink my stance on neutrals now.














Top: French Connection/ Shorts: Banana Republic/ Shoes: Steve Madden/ Clutch: L.A.M.B./ Watch: Guess

No comments:

Post a Comment