Friday, August 16, 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away...


This summer season has had its fair share of rain. Seriously! Someone is definitely doing a non-stop rain dance above the city because cloud close in every 3-4 days with a fresh serving of showers. Unfortunately, this hinders a lot of my fashion choices. Gone are the cute, sexy sandals, replaced by bulk, unflattering rubber boots.

Well, one stubborn afternoon, I wasn't having it. I decided that the weather had dictated my wardrobe long enough, and I will wear a chic summer ensemble without a second thought. For this rebellion against the weather gods I went with some high and pointy pumps, a matching tunic that's been in my closet for literally ages, and cutoff denim. Needless to say that within 15 minutes of battling the rain and wind, I was starting to regret my decision. Still, it's nice to know that I can wage a reasonable battle against old Mother Nature if I need to.











Top: Bebe
Denim Cutoffs: Blank NYC
Shoes: Coach (last spotted here)
Clutch: Gucci (also spotted here)
Necklace: Bauble Bar

2 comments: