Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dreaming Of Warm Weather

Ready For Spring

It makes me beyond depressed to read the weather forecast and not see warmer weather in the distance. I mean, it's going to be MARCH in a few days... sure the weather can lighten up just a bit, no. Alas, I don't see a light at the end of the winter tunnel just yet. So, since I can't really rock any of my spring wardrobe just yet, I'm dreaming up outfits I wish I could be wearing right now.    

I am a sucker of a cute and comfy tees from Wildfox Couture. They make it super-easy to dress comfortably, without sacrificing style. I often finish my look with edgy denim or leather shorts, a sprinkling of jewelry, and booties. On early spring days, a denim jacket can be a total lifesaver. 

Man, I'm seriously wondering when I can rock another one of these outfits again. Winter weather, we've had a good run, but can you please step aside for spring now?


Shop the look:

No comments:

Post a Comment