Friday, January 17, 2014

11 Amazing Drugstore Beauty Finds That Won't Break The Bank

Scouting for new makeup has always been one of my favorite pastimes. Of course, those fancy foundations and designer nail polishes at department store cosmetics counters can sure cause a dent on your wallet. As much as I adore Dior's infamous black eyeliner and NARS' miracle 'Orgasm' blush, I'm not always in the position to shell out over $30 to replace them.

So, I had to cut corners. Now, some may shrug drugstore beauty and makeup products as cheap imitations of the real thing, but there are some serious treasures hidden in those aisles.  Don't believe me? Check out these 11 drugstore beauty finds I just scored. They're so amazing it makes you wonder why you would look anywhere else. And with each of them around $10-$12 each, you can easily splurge on another item.

Drugstore Beauty Finds

No comments:

Post a Comment