Friday, October 25, 2013

Style Crush: Rachel Bilson

Happy Friday, everyone! I can't think of a better way of starting the weekend than with a little eye candy. My version of indulgence involves some of my favorite style icons showing off their best looks.

This week, I'm living for Rachel Bilson's style. She's probably more known these days for her eclectic outfits than her acting chops. What I love about her is that she living proof that petite women can be just as stylish as their Amazonian model counterparts — giving hope for other pint-size ladies like me. Here are a few of my faves from Bilson's fashion history.

The girl knows her accessories! Her printed scarf is the perfect finishing touch to this look.
Photo from: BangStyle




I love a celeb that makes fearless fashion choices.
Photo from StyleBistro.



Rachel Bilson always goes for a feminine look. The detailing on this dress is perfection.
Photo from StyleBistro.



Head-to-toe leopard? Yes, please!
Photo from StyleBistro.



Only Rachel Bilson can make a big puffy coat look so chic.
Photo from StyleBistro.



That print, those pants, and those shoes?! I really don't know what I love more.
Photo from StyleBistro.



Masculine blazer + feminine frock = absolute perfection.
Photo from Ruby Mines.

No comments:

Post a Comment