Thursday, October 24, 2013

Metallics


Despite the dropping temperatures, I'm still in denial that summer is officially over. Which is why I am sporting some of the most interesting outfit combinations lately. I refuse to completely put away my warm-weather staples, opting instead to pair them with some fall basics.

Take for example, these metallic shorts. I love these shorts to death, so I paired them with my trusty knee-high boots to ward off some of autumn's chilly breezes. So far, this strategy of mine has been working. Although, I know in a few weeks I'll be trading in these shorts for some winter pieces (sigh).



Like this look? Don't forget to check out more of my outfits in my look book!

















Top: Aqua (last seen here)/ Shorts: BCBGMAXAZRIA/ Boots: BCBGMAXAZRIA/ 
Bag: Chloe (also spotted here)/ Necklace & Bracelet: Sequin NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment