Friday, August 23, 2013

Channeling Kate Middleton


It's probably no secret that I have a slight style crush on Kate Middleton  she just has some of the more pristine lady-like looks I've ever seen! So when Issa London, the dress label the Duchess wore when her engagement was announced, said they were collaborating with Banana Republic  I was over the moon!

Here is a variation of the infamous royal blue dress Kate wore. I do love how it comes in cool prints, because while that dark blue hue is beautiful, I can't resist a bright zebra-print. I paired the frock with a pair of matching pumps, just the way Kate would. 

xoxo,
Laurie

Like this post? Check out more of my looks here.













Dress: Issa London for Banana Republic/ Bag: Coach/ Shoes: Vince Camuto/ Necklace: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment