Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Kate Middleton's Casual Style

Kate Middleton's Casual Style
Equipment Blouse / Mango Navy-Blue Cotton Jacket / L.K.Bennett High-Heel pumps / Kate Spade Bright Shawl / Topshop MOTO Coral Baxter Jeans

For those who don't already know, I'm totally smitten with Kate Middleton's style. She embodies everything I appreciate in a look: cleans lines and silhouette, a tailored finish, and an unavoidable touch of femininity. Her staple looks are typically perfectly cut frocks, so I love it when she steps out of the fashion box and sports a more laid-back ensemble.

She was spotted in this colorful denim and navy-blue blazer outfit during last year's London Summer Olympics. You know I hold a love affair for all things colorful, so her coral jeans totally struck a chord with me. I especially love how she tied all the countering hues together with one simple scarf. I'm trying to recreate this look for the fall, and so far this is what I came up with. Not too shabby, no?

xoxo,
Laurie



No comments:

Post a Comment