Monday, July 29, 2013

Makeup Inspiration: A Colorful, Glam Look

Glamour Drama Makeup
Shiseido Eyebrow Styling Compact / Christian Dior Eyeliner Brush/ Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes / Bobbi Brown 'Navy & Nude' Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner/ Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil / NARS Cosmetics Long-Wearing Lipstick
I confess: My love for color extends beyond my wardrobe. I also have a passion for experimenting with new makeup looks and beauty trends  my eyeshadow collection alone overflows every drawer on my boudoir! However, sometimes I still find myself in a beauty rut. This is particularly true in the summertime when I want to skip the fancy lipsticks hues and mascara tricks, settling merely on tinted moisturizer and chapstick.

So, when I spotted this picture online, I had to share it. Since it's still sweltering outside, I'm going to save this look for the fall  perhaps it'll make its debut during New York Fashion Week! I'm a big fan of the dramatic cat-eye look, but it can get old real quick. The use of a colored eyeliner gives this classic look a modern twist. I especially love how she keeps her eyebrows bold, a super big trend right now. Most importantly, despite having such a dramatic eye look, she's not afraid to rock some bold red lips. Now that's glamour, no?

Xo,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment