Monday, August 5, 2013

Wining & Dining


One of my favorite parts about living in New York City: The infinite number of restaurants available for me to try. One of the best neighborhoods in the summer time by far is Soho. Its numerous sidewalk dining options and low-key aesthetic makes it the perfect place to wind down after a long work week or an extended shopping excursion.



Because of the hot weather and humidity jersey dresses have become my best friend. BCBGMaxAzria always has some great frocks the bill, so they're my go-to shop this season. They also come in great prints, which you know I'm a big fan of. I went straight from work to dinner in this graphic blue and black dress. Of course, I gave it a pop of color with my favorite red high heels.










Dress: BCBGMaxAzria
Shoes: Ted Baker (also spotted here)
Bag: Cynthia Rowley
Necklace: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment