Sunday, July 14, 2013

Outfit Idea: Tea Time

Tea Time
Kate Spade Day Dress / Ted Baker Buckle Heeled Sandals / BaubleBar Geometric Necklace

I love any excuse to get dolled up and cute. So naturally one event I look forward to is high afternoon tea. Going back to the days when I got lost in Eloise's adventures in the Plaza, high tea is the perfect opportunity to don a flirty frock and sip my worries away. Of course, the petite sandwiches and desserts are also great enticers.

For this occasion, I always go for a bright sundress and modern heels. I love Kate Spade's new Saturday line because I can score the same signature Kate Spade girly look at half the price! Ted Baker has been a shoe staple for me ever since I got these red high heels. The best part is that since coming to the city, I've learned of a lot of new places that offer awesome high tea. A few places on my radar include: Bosie Tea Parlor, Lady Mendl, and Mandarin Oriental. So many places so little time!

Xoxo,
Laurie

My childhood inspiration: Eloise living it up in the Plaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment