Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Black & White, Day to Night

Night Time                                                         Day Time
Black & White, Day to Night

Black & White, Day to Night by Laurie-espino 

One of the biggest disadvantages of living in NYC is the inability to have a car. Thus, we are at the mercy of public transportation options. What this means is that when we leave our apartments in the AM, we better have everything we need for the entire day. 

To help me get through the day without breaking an arm, I try to plan outfits that are interchangeable. Luckily for me, black and white is a major trend this season, which makes outfit styling a breeze. Here's an example of how I would style a look from day to night using the same pair of black pants. I had to pull a few items from my dream closet, of course! Xo, Laurie

Equipment studded top / Zara double breasted vest / theyskens' Theory black stretch pants / Valentino slingback sandals / L.K.Bennett pointy toe shoes / Proenza Schouler handbag / Christian Louboutin leather clutch / Lanvin necklace / Marc Blackwell Southern Hemisphere Martini Glass 

No comments:

Post a Comment