Saturday, July 5, 2014

Shopping In The Upper East Side

When it comes to shopping in New York City, the sky's the limit. From designer flagships to iconic department stores the likes of Saks Fifth Avenue and Bloomingdale's, the possibilities are endless. I'm not the type of girl to be prejudicial about my shopping hot spots, if I like a store, I shop it! But, sometimes I get too lazy to make the commute anywhere. On these days, I keep my shopping habits local and hit up the many chic shops in my neighborhood. 

Here are a few of my favorite stores and boutiques in the Upper East Side...






When a boutique is located inside a chic and modern Upper East Side townhouse, you know it carries something good! Edit New York has one of the best curation of designer duds the neighborhood has to offer. Its cozy interior makes it easy for any girl to kick back, relax, and shop till she drops!



If your shopping philosophy is "Go Big Or Go Home," then FiveStory is the place for you. The stylish shop offers five whole stories of today's best ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, jewelry, and yes, even menswear, in a luxury condo. Not. Too. Shabby.



When I feel like making a fashion splurge, I like to head to Otte New York. This hip shop gives the uptown girl the perfect curation of downtown chic labels and styles without the commute!


The Corner Bookstore is a book lover's paradise in the Upper East Side. Located just a block from my apartment, this literary hut provides the perfect getaway when I'm having a super stressful day. It features a large array of titles and pleasant staff members well-versed in their inventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment