Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Print Mixing

Yay, spring has arrived in the city! I love the air of excitement the first few weeks of a new season. Especially when it comes to the new season's wardrobe! Finally, we can bid our bulky anoraks and overcoats farewell, and welcome in the pastels, floral prints, and lightweight jackets.

What I especially love about spring is layering up. The transitional weather can be confusing, so it's good to be prepared with a few extra coverings. Now, since I'm also huge fan of bold prints, I have to be careful and mix my fun prints accordingly. Print-mixing is a delicate science, but can yield amazing results if done correctly. 

Take for instance, this floral print skirt and embellished jacket combo. It takes some serious guts to rock a fashion-forward outfit like this, but wouldn't you agree it's a total gem?!


Spring Print Mixing




Shop the Look: 

No comments:

Post a Comment