Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Makeup Muse: Lily Collins


The Barely There Look
 If you can't already tell by my list of style crushes, I love a girl who can pull off different looks. Boho chic, Old-Hollywood glam, modern mod, there nothing better than a girl who can rock all those looks. So, it shouldn't be a surprise that I look for the same thing in my makeup muses.
Lily Collins just happens to be on both lists because of fearless fashion choices and bold makeup looks.  Don't believe me? Check out her portfolio of killer beauty looks within this past year alone. From bold red lips to a flirty girl-next-door finish, there no makeup finish she isn't afraid to try.

Classic Red Lips




Dramatic Eyes



The Flirty Girl Next Door



Retro-Glam, Complete With Curls

No comments:

Post a Comment