Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Plaid Rules


A second wave of unbelievably cold weather is making its way to NYC, and I am making sure that I am prepared with warm yet stylish clothes. During the last polar vortex, I entrusted my weather-proof parka to keep me warm. While I was thankful that it kept me from freezing mid-commute, I grew tired of its puffy silhouette and boring color. This time around, I'm going to lean on my collection of printed and colorful wool coats. This plaid one is great because I can layer cozy sweaters underneath. Here's hoping it's enough to keep the chill away.

Coat: Club Monaco/ Sweater: bebe/ Jeans: Citizens (also seen here)/ Boots: Banana Republic
Sunnies: c/o BCBGMaxAzria/ Bag: Burberry/ Earmuffs: Sorrell (also seen here)















No comments:

Post a Comment