Thursday, January 2, 2014

Lipstick Diaries, Volume II

Happy New Year, everyone!

This time of the year is always spent looking for something new: a new hobby to pick up, a new fitness routine to get into, a new book to dive in, or a new beauty look to try. One of my favorite ways of changing up my makeup is switching lipsticks. 

Now, this isn't the first time I've gushed about lip products, but with so many different colors, brands, and products to choose from, it's hard to commit. Here are 5 of my (latest) favorite lipsticks I can't get enough of. Which do you like the most?

Elis Faas Milky Lips in Blood Red




MAC Lipstick and MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Black



Smashbox Lipstick in Plum Scene



Stila Liquid Lipstick in Tesoro


Urban Decay Lipstick in Anarchy

No comments:

Post a Comment