Monday, January 6, 2014

Baby, It's Cold Outside


Now, you would have to be a crab that's been hiding under a seashell in the Carribean for a few weeks to not know that it's been COLD lately. Snow blizzards and harsh winter weather have plagued the Northeast, Midwest, and everywhere in between. It is only during this subfreezing days I turn to my thick and warm Canada Goose parka. 

I chose this parka during my first winter in NYC because I read that scientists use them when they conduct research in Antarctica. I may have been paranoid about the winter weather, but I am sure glad I made the investment. No matter the temperature, this puffy parka keeps my warm and cozy inside.














Coat: Canada Goose/ Jeans: Citizens of Humanity/ Shoes: DV Dolce Vita (last spotted here)

No comments:

Post a Comment