Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving In The City

As I mentioned in a previous post, I stayed in the city this year. Between the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, Christmas events, and getting festive decorations up in the apartment, my roommate and I had a jam packed holiday weekend. Here are a few highlights of our adventures.



Holiday decorations are everywhere in the city. Here are the musical stars at Columbus Circle.



Since our kitchen is tiny, cooking a Thanksgiving feast wasn't an option for us.
Instead, we indulged in a delicious 4-course Thanksgiving meal at
Grape & Vine in Greenwich Village.


The Christmas Spectacular at Radio City may be a clichè, but I love it!



Showtime!



The Rockettes' show was actually the first show I ever watched in the city, during my first ever visit to NYC.



This year, I watched the parade from the end, and worked my way to the beginning.
Here's Santa's sled gearing up to go in the Upper West Side.




Here I am, on our last day of vacay, picking out the best Christmas tree in the bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment