Monday, December 2, 2013

Sweatshirt Chic


What's my favorite fall fashion trend? Chic sweatshirts! Ever since I can remember, these comfy tops came with a stigma of being unstylish and a slacker's way of getting dressed. However, designers have introduced sweatshirts that come in luxe fabrics like lace, silk, and leather, as well as funky prints and new silhouettes. 

I got this Leith tunic sweatshirt from Nordstrom a few weeks ago. Its silky finish and unique graphic instantly caught my eye. I also love that I can wear them with some comfy leggings and still look polished. I finish the look with a pop of color from my Jimmy Choo clutch and some sky-high platform wedges. Not bad for my casual weekend outfit, no?
























Sweatshirt: Leith/ Leggings & Sunnies: Gap Necklace: Sequin NYC /
 Bag: Jiimmy Choo (also spotted here)/ Shoes: DV Dolce Vita (last spotted here)/
Lips: Maybelline New York ColorSensation in Fuchsia Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment