Monday, December 23, 2013

Checkmate

Happy Christmas Eve-eve, everyone! 

With only 2 more days left till Christmas, my time will be spent doing some last-minute gift-shopping.  As much as I love store-hopping, these trips can be exhausting. Hitting up store after store carrying heavy shopping packages can get so exhaustive. I like to make sure I am comfortable when I head out. My collection of cute, comfortable dresses and flats come in handy for this. This checkered dress was actually my birthday frock this past autumn, but I love how I can still use it for everyday wear. One-event dresses are so overrated, right?



















Dress: Tinley Road/ Jacket: Vince Camuto/ Bag: Jimmy Choo (also spotted here)/
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs/ Necklace: BCBGMaxAzria (also spotted here)/ Headband: vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment