Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Winter Style From A Park Avenue Princess

The dropping temperatures in New York City is a clear sign that fall is fading out, and winter is creeping in. I used to think that winter was the most boring season in terms of style and fashion, but recently my views have changed. Frigid, cold weather only means that there's so many more things we can pile on and coordinate together! Think about it: scarves, ear muffs, coats, boots, and tights — the possibilities are endless!

This season, I'm turning to one of my favorite TV characters for some fashion inspiration. Even though Gossip Girl days are behind us, I still search through the outfit archives of Blair Waldorf (aka my favorite character) on new ways to put my existing closet contents together. 

Here are a few lessons I have learned...

Winter headbands not only keep your heads warm and cozy, they are a unique way to add texture and color to your look.



Add a pop of a surprising color to your look with some bright accessories. 


Rock colored tights like a boss and you're sure to turn heads.



A chic winter beret adds a little retro glamour to any look.



Visual proof that brights colors can totally be worn during the winter season.

No comments:

Post a Comment