Monday, November 4, 2013

Stripes and Bows



Recently, I realized that I've been relying a lot on dresses as my go-to wardrobe staple. And while dresses are fun, flirty, and totally fit in with my girly style, they can be trifle boring when you wear them repeatedly.

So, lately I've been trying to mix it up. I've really been obsessed with cozy sweaters lately, and this striped Juicy Couture one was too cute to pass up. I like to this of this outfit as my fall Parisian look, because it incorporates the quintessential fall sailor stripes, but translates it onto a warm knit fabric. 




PS: Like this look? Check out my look book for more of my past outfits.
















Sweater: Juicy Couture/ Skirt: Marc by Marc Jacobs/ Shoes: Banana Republic/ 
Necklace & Bracelet: Sequin NYC (last seen here)/ Bag: Chloe (last seen here)

No comments:

Post a Comment