Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Touch Of Punk


There's been a lot of '90s nostalgia going on lately, and it's bringing those punk-inspired looks back on everyone's radar. These days, plaid clothes, waist-tied jackets, and grunge red lipstick is all the rage in New York's fashion scene. Never one to miss out on a fun trend, I jumped on the punk band wagon.

As I've mentioned many times, I'm definitely more of a girly girl when it comes to my fashion taste. So it's hard for me to trade my flirty frocks for ripped jeans. Thus, I stuck to my usual uniform of mini skirts and topped it off with my new plaid sweater. I actually really LOVE this top from Tildon. It's super comfy and not too much of a teenage dirt bag throw-back. I'm not sure how long the '90s plans to stick around, but I'm happy experimenting with fashions of yesteryear until it dies down.

xoxo
Laurie



















Sweater: Tildon/ Skirt: J.Crew/ Boots: BCBGMaxAzria (last spotted here)
Necklace: bebe (also spotted here)/ Bag: Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment