Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Shades of Grey and A Pop With A Pink


Fall is officially here! 

The temperature in the city has finally dropped low enough for me to break out some of my favorite cozy sweaters. Typically, I'm not really into neutrals, but this grey sweater from Ann Taylor looks so fun with its playful textures that I couldn't resist. To keep things a little exciting, I added a pop of hot pink shoes.




Like this look? Don't forget to check out more of my outfits in my look book!

















I've been in the market for a cool ear cuff for a while, and was so happy when I spotted this one at a craft sale.





Top: Ann Taylor/ Shorts: BCBGMaxAzria/ Necklace: Vintage (also seen here)/ 
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman (also spotted here) / Backpack: Kate Spade New York

No comments:

Post a Comment