Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Must List: The Perfect Fall Sweater

This time of the year, I live for chunky sweaters. These textureful knits are such a fun way to transition my style into fall. And despite already having a fair amount of sweaters in my closet, I always find myself longing for more once the temperature drops. Here are a few that are on my radar these days...
Chunky Sweaters





Givenchy print sweatshirt
net-a-porter.com




Alice Olivia crewneck sweater
aliceandolivia.com



When it comes to styling these cozy tops, I turn to some of my favorite style crushes for inspiration. Check out how these fashion darlings are wearing the look...

Nicole Richie pairs hers with skinny jeans.
Photo from: exileorexhibit.com


Rachel Bilson tops a flirty skirt with a cozy sweater.
Photo from: Glamour.


Alexa Chung goes the tomboy route with dark denim and sneakers.
Photo from: memycastle.blogspot.com


Olivia Palermo is a layering queen! Her chunky knit goes perfectly with her printed mini skirt and army coat. 
Photo from: theodoralexington.com


No comments:

Post a Comment