Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Shoe Hunt

Before I moved to New York City, my shoe collection consisted of countless high heels. These days, comfortable flats rule my wardrobe. A walking city like NYC calls for only the best and most reliable shoes available in the market. For me, my go-to kicks were my zebra-print Coach sneakers. You might already know the ones I'm talking about, because they've made several appearances here. But, to refresh your memory, here are a few recent snapshots...


Unfortunately, these trust sneakers have seen the end of their days. So, I am currently in the market for a new pair of commuting shoes that can withstand the perils of the streets of NYC. Here are a few styles that I've been loving lately. Which ones do you think I should splurge on?

xoxo,
Laurie

PS: Don't forget to visit my look book and check out some of my latest outfits!



Chic Tennis Shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment