Friday, September 20, 2013

Weekend Casuals


With each passing day fall is making its presence known in the city. I've switched up my summer sandals for those autumn booties and constantly finding myself snagging a jacket before I head out the door in the mornings.

However, the temperature typically lightens up in the afternoon, which means I'm able to get a little more wear on some of my summer favorites. This bright top was a recent gift from my mom, and makes the perfect weekend look when paired with a casual denim skirt.  In the weekends I love to layer jewelry on, so I reached for this super large statement necklace I scored from Ann Taylor. Not a bad look for a trip to the city's Farmer's Market, no?





PS: Like this look? Check out my look book for more of my past outfits.















Top: Cynthia by Cynthia Rowley/ Skirt: Marc by Marc Jacobs/ 
Booties: DV Dolce Vita (also seen here)/ Necklace: Ann Taylor/ 
Bracelet: vintage (last spotted here) / Trench: DKNY

No comments:

Post a Comment