Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Trend Highlight: Menswear

As I sit and brainstorm some new outfit ideas for fall, I am continuously drawn to the sleek and sophisticated menswear look. Now, as you may have figured out, dresses are more my style. But I soon learned that even the most feminine-partial stylist can find a way to incorporate the look into their personal style. The main trick is to pair iconic menswear pieces with feminine accents: A classic boyfriend blazer with a girly blouse. Tailored trousers with super-high heels. And yes, even a structured cape with a maxi dress. To help fuel my creative juices, I'm combing through some archives of fashion weeks past. Here are a few looks I've spotted that's helping nail the perfect suit.

xoxo,
Laurie

Diesel

 3.1 Philip Lim

HBZ

Ralph Lauren

Victoria Beckham

No comments:

Post a Comment