Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blue Leopard



Another New York Fashion Week recently wrapped up, and I'm slowly recuperating from all the chaos. A week of running to and from shows, covering events, and after parties  as fabulous as all of them are - can take its toll on a girl. Luckily, I've learned to plan my outfits days before the festivities begin so I can be fashionably ready and comfortable before the day even begins.

This look is my favorite from this year's Fashion Week. I'm a big fan of the UK label REISS, and knew that I had to have this blue leopard skirt when I set my eyes on it. It's important to not only look good during Fashion Week, but also have something interesting in your ensemble so you can end up in one of those many street style highlights. Since I'm running around the city, I skipped my sky-high stilettos for a more modest pair of heels. I think this has got to be one of my best looks to date, but what do you think?





PS: Like this look? Check out my look book for more of my past outfits.















Top: Aqua (last seen here)/ Skirt: Reiss/ Shoes: Stuart Weitzman/ Necklace: Bebe/ 
Bracelet: vintage (also spotted here)/ Bag: Chloe/ Sunglasses: C/O House of Harlow

No comments:

Post a Comment