Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Printed Dresses & Casual Kicks


When I'm spending the day roaming the city, keeping comfortable is priority #1. That's why I've been gravitating towards cute, comfy sneakers. Now, when I first moved to New York, I told myself that I will not turn into one of those women who commute to work in tennis shoes and sneakily switch to heels upon arriving at the office. My, what a fool I was back then!

My stubbornness resulted in a series of foot injuries, and nowadays I spend more time level to the ground than not. However, I refuse to compromise style, and always look for the funkiest kicks the shoe world has to offer. These zebra-print Coach sneakers have been my favorite lately because of their fun pattern and versatility. I pair them with jeans, dresses, and everything in between!




Like this look? Check out some of my other outfits here.













Dress: French Connection (also spotted here)/ Shoes: Coach/ Bag: Coach/ Sunglasses: C/O House of Harlow/ Necklace: Lucky Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment