Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pedal Pushers

I've never been the type of girl to be caught dead in sweats. I just love fashion too much to succumb to this look. However like most people, there are days I would just rather be comfortable. That's when I rely on my stash of cozy printed pants (like the one here) to keep me sane. I scored these at the marketplace during my latest visit to my native Philippines. They look great when paired with modern pieces like a statement necklace, sheer top, and heels... no?



Like this look? Check out more outfits in my look book here.










Top: Zara (also spotted here)/ Capris: Vintage/ Shoes: DV Dolce Vita (also spotted here)/ Bag: Chloe/ Sunglasses: C/O House of Harlow/ Bracelet: Sequin NYC/ Bracelet: Aqua (last seen here)

No comments:

Post a Comment