Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day!


Happy Labor Day, everyone! I'll be brief today since it's a holiday and time is better spent having fun. In honor of the long weekend, I'm sporting this message tote - a little something I got from Refinery29 - along with my casual outfit. I'm doing an ultimate staycation in the city, which means picnics at Central Park, long walks around my neighborhood, and lots of brunching.

My uniform for such fun activities include comfy (but still cute!) tees, stylish shorts or skorts, and easy to carry bags and clutches. Of course, I still reach for my heels every now and then!

Thanks for stopping by, everyone have a wonderful holiday!!

xoxo,
Laurie









Top: Threads For Thought/ Shorts: Free People/ Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff/ Shoes: Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment