Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Rainbows and Pearls


Sometimes I forget what goodies I already have in my closet. I blame this on the fact that I can't see what pretty stuff I already have when they're all crammed into my too-small New York closet. Thus was the case with these rainbow-print Alice & Olivia shorts. I had gotten them sometime last summer, and had forgotten all about them when I transitioned my closet for winter.



They stayed hidden until I started rearranging my closet a few weeks ago. Oh, my excitement when they tumbled out! My excitement only grew when I realized they coordinated quite well with my rainbow Kate Spade bag. Wow, shopping in your closet can have some of the best results!


Like this look? Check out some of my other outfits here.











Top: Zara (also spotted here)/ Shorts: Alice & Olivia/ Bag: Kate Spade/ Sunglasses: C/O House of Harlow/ Shoes: BCBGirls (also spotted here)

No comments:

Post a Comment