Friday, August 30, 2013

Put a Vest on It


Fact: Approximately 80% of my closet content is dresses. It's not that I hold anything against pants, I just feel more confident when I'm in a frock. Still, even the most brightly colored dress with the craziest pattern can get boring if that's all your ensemble consists of. So, on days when I'm feeling bored with a singular dress, I like to layer it up.

Since the days are still warm I decided to go with a lightweight linen vest. This one I snagged from Banana Republic was originally part of a suit, but it also gave a perfect pop of neutral to this colorful tribal-print BCBGMaxAzria dress. It's so amazing how many ways you can remix a look, even if it is just a dress.




Like this look? Check out some of my other outfits here.













Dress: BCBGMaxAzria/ Vest: Banana Republic/ Bag: Jimmy Choo (last spotted here) / Shoes: BCBGeneration (also spotted here)

No comments:

Post a Comment