Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ombre Is The Theme


Regrettably, I don't take advantage of living in the city as much as I should. I live just a few blocks from 2 of the best museums but rarely step inside either of them. I decided to break this habit and venture to the Guggenheim.

It was a typical hot summer day so I opted for a traditional sundress, summer sandals, and traditional accessories to match. I picked up this dress when I was studying abroad in Paris a few years ago and have worn it for numerous occasions. I guess what they says about French fashion being advanced is true because I had this ombre dress way before it even hit the American market. Merci beaucoup la France.




Like this outfit? Check out more of my past looks here.













Dress: Paris find/ Shoes: BCBGirls (also spotted here)/ Belt: Ralph Lauren/ Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs/ Necklace: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment