Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Great Lengths



With the summer season slowly beginning its descent, I'm trying to get as much wear on my warm-weather clothes as possible. Most of my maxi dresses boast floral prints in tropical colors, like this one I picked up in a California boutique a few years back. Since its induction into my wardrobe, it's traveled with me to Paris, the Philippines, and even made it into my NYC-destined trunk.

These days I'm pairing it with this short-sleeve cardigan, which gives it a more sophisticated vibe. Of course, loud accessories keep it looking downtown-chic. Surprisingly, it's easy for me to forget the difference the right necklace, ring, or sunglasses can make.

xoxo,
Laurie







Maxi Dress: Vintage
Sweater: Arden B.
Shoes: BCBGirls (also seen here)
Bracelets: Marketplace finds
Necklace: Sequin NYC
Bag: Chloe (last spotted here)
Shades: C/O Vogue Eyewear

No comments:

Post a Comment