Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fashion Math With Miranda Kerr

Fashion Math - Casual Miranda Kerr.



Equipment top / Madewell Denim Jacket / Topshop Lace Skater Skirt / Lucky Brand High-Heel Ankle Booties / Furla Handbag / Christys' snap hat

Hands down, I think the celeb with the best casual style is Miranda Kerr. If you do a quick search on her fashion in between runway jobs, she rocks every look from downtown cool girl to stylish jetsetter.

I love this denim jacket ensemble she was spotted in because it's chic, simple, and perfectly balanced. She took a lot of staples already sitting in my closet  a denim jacket, white shirt, and plain black skirt  and added the perfect accessories to make it pop. When I recreate this outfit, the only change I would make is to use a colorful handbag as oppose to an animal-print one. I'm not too keen to furs and neutral colors right now, but a bright leather bag I'm always down for!

xoxo,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment