Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fall Trends: Ladies In Red

Lady In Red
FAUSTO PUGLISI Skater Skirt Dress / Mango Jacket / Chloé Low Heel Booties / Alexander McQueen Handbag / Wildfox Couture Oversized Sunglasses / Kate Spade Red Lipstick / Butter London Red Nail Polish

With September looming around the corner, there's an air of excitement in the fashion world in New York City. September marks the new year in fashion. It's time to retire those casual summer basics and get back on those high heels. I've been prepping these past couple of weeks by carefully researching the top trends of this season. I'm very excited that my favorite color also happens to be the color this year. I love red for its powerful presence, and with so many scarlet pieces already in my closet, I don't have to worry about hitting the stores. I think this may be one of my fashion years of all time!

What do you think? Are you excited about red being a big trend this season?

xoxo,
Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment