Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Silver Lining

The Silver Lining

The Silver Lining by Laurie Espino 


Lately, I have been undeniable obsessed with the idea of metallics, more specifically silver. While I love a good rose gold, and nothing makes my heart beat faster than glittery bronze, it's the eye-catching silver that I can't resist right now. My love for the metal has grown exponentially, and so these are a few shiny items I've been lusting over lately.


Beloved one shoulder cocktail dress / Jimmy Choo black shoes / Jimmy Choo high-heel shoes / Camilla Skovgaard strappy sandals / Rachel Comey boots / Opening Ceremony shoes / J.Crew flat pumps / Alexander McQueen handbag / Rebecca Minkoff leather handbag / Tory Burch tote bag / L.K.Bennett envelope clutch / BaubleBar statement necklace / Kate Spade leather belt / BCBGMAXAZRIA

No comments:

Post a Comment