Monday, June 24, 2013

Honeycombs







There's one superior lesson I've learned in all my experience in fashion, and that's if you find a dress that works, you work it hard. That's exactly what I've been doing to this yellow graphic-print shift dress. I've had this dress for almost half a decade  which is like 20 in dress years. Seriously, I wear it whenever I'm not sure of an event's dress code: press events, brunch, concerts, and questionable first dates. While some events are better than other, this dress never fails. This time, I paired it with a simple black clutch and kitten heels for a summer soiree. Just another notch on this dress's belt. ;-D 
xo, Laurie

Dress: Arden B. (unbelievably old)
Clutch: Gucci
Necklace: Aqua
Shoes: DV Dolce Vita
Sunglasses: C/O House of Harlow 1960

No comments:

Post a Comment