Thursday, June 27, 2013

City Hall Stalkin'



One of my favorite shows throughout the years has been Law and Order. Despite the fact it's gone through many face lifts, and Special Victims Unit is the only one still on-air these days with new episodes, I will always consider it my first official crime show obsession. Although, I must confess, when I made the move to the Big Apple, some of these crimes hit a little too close to home... but I eventually got over it.

Now, I decided to stalk out some L&O characters outside the courthouse. For my stake-out day, I went for a totally casual look - I don't want people to think I'm totally crazy waiting for a film crew to show up. Nothing says sane like black and white polka dots, right? All-American denim and simple black pumps finished up the look. While Ice-T never made it on the scene, I did manage to snap some cool pics while waiting. Hope you enjoy! 














Top: MICHAEL Michael Kors
Shorts: Banana Republic
Heels: DV Dolce Vita
Necklace: BCBGMaxAzria
Sunnies: Salvatore Ferragamo
Nails: Sally Hensen in Fuschia Flare

No comments:

Post a Comment