Friday, June 21, 2013

Brunch Fiesta

Clearly, one of the biggest reason summer time in the city is so awesome is the opportunity to dine al fresco  which is a major big deal if you live in a concrete jungle like NYC. Now, I dress to the nines for some of these dining opportunities. 


My latest outdoor adventure involved sangria with fresh fruit, which called for a fiesta dress that fit the mood. This bright emerald number from Zara was actually yards long, but I had to get it altered for my miniature measurements. I never skimp on accessories so agate stones, bowed wedges, and a gold handbag finished the look. 

PS: Oh, and there's the Crab Cake Benedicts I had for brunch. Delicious down to the last bite!











Dress: Zara
Shoes: BCBGirls
Sunnies: GAP
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Jewels: Marketplace find in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment