Wednesday, June 26, 2013

9 Summer Accessories I Need In My Closet, Right Now

Summer Accessory Lustings

With the summer season in full gear, I can't help but notice that my accessories closet needs a quick little update to coincide with the new season. This year, I'm totally obsessing over straw accessories. It all started when summer's heat came on full blast, and I reached for my trusty J.Crew Panama Hat to keep me shielded from the sun's rays. This simple accessory spawned into an overwhelming love for everything that incorporates straw. Espadrille wedges for date night, straw oxfords for casual days in the city, even a colored straw clutch for a night out on the town. Of course, I had to include some items in my super wish list, AKA a vintage Chanel straw hat charm bracelet with matching necklace. I mean, I can dream... right? :-)  Xo, Laurie

Summer Accessory Lustings by laurie-espino featuring kate spade


Fendi wingtip brogue / Miu Miu strap high heels / Kate Spade / Kate Spade handbag / Tory Burch handbag / Chanel pendant / Chanel square pendant necklace, $1,220 / Rachel Zoe sun hat / Juicy Couture fedora hat

No comments:

Post a Comment